Affordable Corporate Video Production
For more than 25 years, we’ve specialized in two things: Providing full service video production services and daily local video crews for hire.
We bring a distinct advantage to the table, because prior to founding VideoNet our President, Ron Strobel was the CEO of a thriving west coast corporation and took a leap to pursue his passion for movie making in 1995. After receiving several national awards for excellence, he leveraged his television successes with ESPN, CNN, and Disney, into now helping corporate America. He understands the challenges business executives face every day and how video can fit into any company’s overall marketing strategy.
Once we gain an understanding of your business, we identify where video might provide a true competitive advantage. Then we will take you from concept to finished product in a headache-free, well-paced manner. Partner with us for exciting, affordable video productions. Click here for a list of our services.
Meet Ron Strobel
Award-winning Filmmaker as Corporate Video Expert
“I understand how video can help companies achieve their goals. I developed this skill by researching how great films influence an audience, and applied these same principles to the business world”.
Ron Strobel, brings a baked-in realism to the 21st century business world. He has been named one of the TOP 100 Video Producers in America by AV MultiMedia Magazine, responsible for more than 2000 video shoots. He has satisfied more than 450 clients worldwide with all aspects of corporate video production. He is the author of two books, Video Makes Cents and Sgt. Gast.
Experience: As a freelance television cameraman for CNN, ESPN, Disney and others, he also qualifies as a field producer for E! Entertainment, MTV and Extra. Director of six independent films shot around the world, he has worked with many celebrities including Bruce Willis, Colin Powell and Tim McGraw, just to name a few.
Corporate Filmmaker: He has won six Bronze Telly Awards for excellence including cinematography and Art Direction. A participant at numerous film festivals including: The Millennium Competition, U.S. International Film & Video Festival, Philadelphia Int. Film Festival, and VisionFest Independent Video Competition. In 2013 he had a film shown at the L.A. Indie, World Arts and International Long Island Film Festivals. He was also a finalist at the International Media New York Festival.
Ron is also a mountain climber, so he’s driven to conquer serious challenges. He takes the time necessary to understand his client’s challenges and then provides an intelligent video solution that will produce the outcome they are expecting.
Meet Jason Miller
Award-Winning Editor and Corporate Video Cameraman
Jason graduated from Palm Beach Film School where he learned the basics from the pros, inside an actual West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce film production company. Working on real films you learn directing, producing, editing, camera, and screenwriting. Make no mistake, this school is the smartest, most cost efficient way to get a “real world” film school education.
He began his working career at VideoNet, Inc. as assistant editor, then master editor, then Director of Operations, responsible for all digital processes and web applications. Now, as an experienced cameraman, he has entered the world of pleasing demanding corporate executives.
“At VideoNet, Inc. it all comes down to ‘excellence’ in everything we strive to achieve for our clients”.
Jason recently won a Silver Telly Award among 11,000 entries for editing the current VideoNet demo reel. He enjoys staying fit and playing golf.
2016 3 Percent
- Participant at L.A. Indie, World Arts and International Long Island Film Festivals
2012 VideoNet Demo Reel
- Silver winner, out of more than 11,000 entries, at the 33rd Annual Telly Awards
- Winner of Bronze Award for cinematography, 31st Annual Telly Awards
2008 Ron Strobel – Demo Reel
- Winner of Silver Award, Millennium Awards Competition
- Winner of Bronze Award, 29th Annual Telly Awards
2005 Wildest Dreams
- Winner of Silver Screen Award, U.S. International Film and Video Festival
- Winner at the Philadelphia International Film Festival & Market
- Alameda International Film Festival, Gulf Coast Film Festival, Big Bear Lake International Film Festival, Visionfest Independent Vision Competition
2003 Mount Everest – Up Close and Personal
- Winner of the 9th Annual International Family Film Festival
- Winner of the Philly First Glance 6, Short Documentary Category
- Big Bear Lake International Film Festival
- Philadelphia International Film Festival, 45th Rochester International Film Festival,9th Annual San Antonio Underground Film Festival, First Glance 4 Los Angeles Film Festival, 1st Annual West Chester Film Festival
2002 Mark’s First Movie
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Palms Springs Film Festival
2001 Life Sounds
- Winner at the Philadelphia International Film Festival
1999 Barber Shop Talk
- Bronze Medal Winner at the International Film & Video Competition
- Videographer Award of Excellence, Philadelphia International Film Festival
1997 Black & White Pizza
- Winner of the Summit Creative Silver Award
- Finalist at International Media New York Festival
Our Founder, Ron Strobel, has been named in Audio Video Multimedia Magazine’s “Top 100 Video Producers in America”.
Corporate Video Resources
This document, written by Ron Strobel, identifies our “Secret Sauce”
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG OF CORPORATE FILMMAKING
These accomplishments are what differentiate VideoNet from most competitors
OUR VALIDATION REPORT
These are the kinds of problems we solve
PAIN POINTS OF OUR CLIENTS
What you should be paying attention to for a video that produces results
OUR 9.5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BEGINNING ANY VIDEO
Our tool for measuring the value of a past video or a future production
OUR 23 VIDEO ATTRIBUTES PERFORMANCE EVALUATOR
The formula we have discovered captures and keeps audience attention
OUR 8 STEP ON-SCREEN WINNING FORMULA
The crucial steps followed on every one of our client productions
OUR ROCKY BALBOA NARRATIVE ARC
Where your money should be spent producing a video
THE 6 MYTHS REGARDING…”WHAT DOES A VIDEO COST?”
Just click on any of the videos to view: