Affordable Corporate Video Production
For 20 years, we have specialized in two things: Providing full service video production services to grow revenue, and daily local video crews for hire. Click here for our rates.
We bring a distinct advantage to the table, because prior to founding VideoNet our President, Ron Strobel was the CEO of a thriving west coast corporation and took a leap to pursue his passion for movie making. After receiving several national awards for excellence, he leveraged his television successes with ESPN, CNN, and Disney, into now helping corporate America. He understands the challenges business executives face every day and how video can fit into any company’s overall marketing strategy.
Once we gain an understanding of your business, we identify where video might provide a true competitive advantage; then, we will take you from concept to finished product in a headache-free, well-paced manner. Partner with us for exciting, affordable video productions. Click here for a list of our services.
Meet Ron Strobel
Award-winning Filmmaker as Corporate Video Expert
“I have a passion for helping companies discover how video can help them achieve many of their goals. I grew this passion through years of enjoying, researching and exploring how great films are made, and applying these principles to business.”
Ron Strobel, brings a baked-in realism to the 21st century business world. He has been named one of the TOP 100 Video Producers in America by AV MultiMedia Magazine. Responsible for more than 1000 video shoots, he has satisfied more than 450 clients worldwide with all aspects of corporate video production. Recently he is the author of the book, Video Makes Cents and Sgt. Gast.
Experience: As a freelance television cameraman for CNN, ESPN, Disney and many others, he also qualifies as a field producer for E! Entertainment, MTV and Extra. Director of six independent films, he has worked with many celebrities including Bruce Willis, Colin Powell and Tim McGraw, to name a few.
Corporate Filmmaker: He has won six Bronze Telly Awards for excellence including cinematography and Art Direction. A participant at numerous film festivals including: The Millennium Competition, U.S. International Film & Video Festival, Philadelphia Int. Film Festival, and VisionFest Independent Video Competition. In 2013 he had a film shown at the L.A. Indie, World Arts and International Long Island Film Festivals. He was also a finalist at the International Media New York Festival.
Ron is a mountain climber, so he’s driven to conquer serious challenges. He takes the time necessary to understand his client’s challenges and then provides an intelligent video solution that will produce the outcome they want. That’s the reason he’s come to be known as “The Steven Spielberg of Corporate Video”.
Meet Jason Miller
Award-Winning Editor as Corporate Video Cameraman
Jason graduated from Palm Beach Film School where he learned the basics from the pros, inside an actual West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce film production company. You work as a film student apprentice while you learn directing, producing, editing, camera, screenwriting or general production. Make no mistake, this school is the smartest, most cost efficient way to get a film school education and his thesis short film “Guest Room” opened the Palm Beach Student Showcase Film Festival in 2008.
He began his working career at VideoNet, Inc. as assistant editor and worked his way up to master editor responsible for all digital processes and web applications. Methodically he became more integrated into day to day operations as an experienced cameraman and audio technician as he entered the world of pleasing demanding video and television producers.
In 2010 he was promoted to Director of Operations, handling all the camera crew tasks and project scheduling. “At VideoNet, Inc. it all comes down to ‘excellence’ in everything we strive to achieve for our clients to find and keep customers”.
Jason recently won a Silver Telly Award among 11,000 entries for editing the current VideoNet demo reel. He enjoys staying fit and playing golf.
2014 3 Percent
- Participant at L.A. Indie, World Arts and International Long Island Film Festivals
2012 VideoNet Demo Reel
- Silver winner, out of more than 11,000 entries, at the 33rd Annual Telly Awards
- Winner of Bronze Award for cinematography, 31st Annual Telly Awards
2008 Ron Strobel – Demo Reel
- Winner of Silver Award, Millennium Awards Competition
- Winner of Bronze Award, 29th Annual Telly Awards
2005 Wildest Dreams
- Winner of Silver Screen Award, U.S. International Film and Video Festival
- Winner at the Philadelphia International Film Festival & Market
- Alameda International Film Festival, Gulf Coast Film Festival, Big Bear Lake International Film Festival, Visionfest Independent Vision Competition
2003 Mount Everest – Up Close and Personal
- Winner of the 9th Annual International Family Film Festival
- Winner of the Philly First Glance 6, Short Documentary Category
- Big Bear Lake International Film Festival
- Philadelphia International Film Festival, 45th Rochester International Film Festival,9th Annual San Antonio Underground Film Festival, First Glance 4 Los Angeles Film Festival, 1st Annual West Chester Film Festival
2002 Mark’s First Movie
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Palms Springs Film Festival
2001 Life Sounds
- Winner at the Philadelphia International Film Festival
1999 Barber Shop Talk
- Bronze Medal Winner at the International Film & Video Competition
- Videographer Award of Excellence, Philadelphia International Film Festival
1997 Black & White Pizza
- Winner of the Summit Creative Silver Award
- Finalist at International Media New York Festival
Our Founder, Ron Strobel, has been named in Audio Video Multimedia Magazine’s “Top 100 Video Producers in America”.
Corporate Video Resources
This document, written by Ron Strobel, identifies our “Secret Sauce”
THE STEVEN SPIELBERG OF CORPORATE FILMMAKING
These accomplishments are what differentiate VideoNet from most competitors
OUR VALIDATION REPORT
These are the kinds of problems we solve
PAIN POINTS OF OUR CLIENTS
What you should be paying attention to for a video that produces results
OUR 9.5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BEGINNING ANY VIDEO
Eleven questions to ask you prior to moving forward with producing a video
OUR RISK-REDUCTION, PRE PRODUCTION QUESTIONNAIRE
Our tool for measuring the value of a past video or a future production
OUR 23 VIDEO ATTRIBUTES PERFORMANCE EVALUATOR
The formula we have discovered captures and keeps audience attention
OUR 8 STEP ON-SCREEN WINNING FORMULA
The crucial steps followed on every one of our client productions
OUR ROCKY BALBOA NARRATIVE ARC
Where your money should be spent producing a video
THE 6 MYTHS REGARDING…”WHAT DOES A VIDEO COST?”
Just click on any of the videos to view: